I need to define a roadmap. There's several things I know I need to do already; I need to figure out the best order to do them in. Off the top of my head:
- Freeze the feature set.
- Enumerate all the signs.
- Fix terminology for the features.
- Find a good sample sentence for an introduction.
- Write a really simple primer: maybe 3 or 4 lessons from 0 knowledge.
- Get beta testers.
- Watch beta testers learn the system. I've been inside of it the whole time. How would somebody coming to it from the outside understand it? What makes sense to them at first? What misconceptions occur first?
- Solicit feedback. What's missing? What do you find appealing about this?