I stepped back into the demo (to borrow from Oculus's turn of phrase "step into the game") and here are a couple more thoughts:
- the aliasing artifacts were made particularly bad by lack of pixel density.
- the real problem with the pixels is there is a lot of black space around them (hence the screen door feel)
- the motion sickness is far more the result of "walking" than moving your head while "standing still"
- the response time is still super-impressive
- why the hell is there lens flare? (I've ranted about that before with games; if you're trying to show something through human eyes, cut the lens flare crap!)