Other COVID-related developments on all fronts:
- So far 415,000 Americans have died of COVID-19.
- As of today it looks like we might be just over the hump of the most recent surge in cases/deaths. Locally, hospitalizations have come down.
- Jess and I haven’t had a date night since November.
- People at my workplace have continued to get better about wearing masks.
- I notice there has been hardly any news about treatments and therapeutics for the virus (as opposed to vaccines). Oklahoma is trying to return a $2m stockpile of hydroxychloroquine that turned out to be worthless for COVID treatment.
- I’m still taking a voluntary saliva test every 1–2 weeks.
- In MN schools are back open for the youngest students. My daughter is now back in first grade, and it’s been a rough adjustment, like a typical first week of school.