Good Examples of Streams
I just got asked for a good example of a thoughtstream. If you'll excuse me choosing my own here are some examples of varying usages.
- Oculus Rift is an example of a product review written over time
- TIL is an example of more tweet-like collection of unconnected thoughts under a broad category of "Today I Learned"
- Journeyman of Some is some ongoing thoughts on a topic I come back to all the time
- Julython is almost like a "tweet storm" of tips on a topic
- Prokofiev's D minor Toccata is a log of my (temporarily abandoned) piano practice
- Note Quantization is more of a research notebook as I explore some ideas
Besides this, how can we better convey the types of things people can use ThoughtStreams for?