BeardedSpice for Radio Swiss Jazz
Today I wrote an extension to BeardedSpice, to make it work with my favourite online jazz radio, Radio Swiss Jazz.
BeardedSpice is an OSX tool that makes your keyboard's media keys compatible with a great number of media providers (including browser based ones).
It's been a while since I last did anything with Objective C, so that was fun :)
- Reverse-engineering the click events on the page. There were two versions, a full page and a popout, but they didn't consistently handle events.
- Getting the album name as it could only be found in the cover
img title attribute combined with artist.
- Objective C / Dev environment - fairly different from my usual stuff.
- Setting up an Objective C environment again and learning more about CocoaPods.
- Refresh on Objective C basics.
- Back to working with the DOM without any libraries.
Here's the commit and the main bit of code.