3 Sets, NFT (Not for Time)
- 10 Hand Stand Push Ups --or-- 10 3-sec Hand Stand Holds --or-- 10 reps of L-Sit DB Press
- 40 Double Unders --or-- 40 Tuck Jumps --or-- 120 Singles
- 45-second L-Sits
EMOM (Every Minute on the Minute) - 12:00
- 1 Snatch + 1 Overhead Squat - 75% of Snatch Max
Finally, 6 Sets:
- 30-second as many push ups as you can get
- 30-second rest
I continue to suck at the arm stuff but feel good with anything involving legs or hips. I ended up doing:
- Hand Stand Holds
- Tuck Jumps
- L-Sits were horrible, I couldn't even hold my legs underneath off the ground, this is partly due to the fact I think the pipes were not high enough but partly because I am so dang weak. Also, I had to rest and break up the 45 second count.
- Snatches and Overhead Squats were easy. I started with just 15's on each side, so 75 pounds total because I wasn't sure how it'd feel for 12 minutes of EMOM. I tried a 13th set using someone else's weight which I believe was at 15 and a 10 on each side, so 95 pounds, which still felt good. I think I could have done even a bit more than that for 12 reps.
- Finally, the pushups, my nemesis, at me alive. I did reps of 14, 10, 8, 9, 7, 9. My wrists were killing me so went to knuckles for a few of the sets.