starting a business in australia

15 thoughts
last posted May 12, 2013, 5:20 p.m.

5 earlier thoughts


If you want to trade under your name (eg. Hawk Owl), then you're done here. If you want a business name (eg. Hawkowl Consulting), you need to register for an Australian Business Name. Once you have your ABN, you can apply for one from ASIC. Last time I checked, it costs $70 for a 3 years business name registration.

9 later thoughts