- Organizations should be as fluid as possible to empower people to make constant improvements.
- Fluid organizations can hide unhealthy behavior and true power structures, and leave to confusion about "the rules".
- Constraints are necessary for creativity.
- Unnecessary constraints inhibit creativity.
- Information should be as transparent as possible.
- Too much information makes it impossible to be truly transparent because the most important information is hidden.
- People should be empowered to make decisions.
- Decisions should be informed by the desires, wisdom, knowledge of the team.
So, what's the right way to:
- Structure an organization?
- Set constraints?
- Channel information?
- Make decisions?